Comar Mollé LLP was founded in San Francisco in 2010, when a small group of veterans of top-tier New York and California law firms decided to devote their careers to providing creative and objective counsel to smart creatives seeking to make a meaningful impact for the common good.
Our firm has achieved extraordinary results and developed extensive experience in many of the new, headline-making domains — fields whose development we have often influenced with our advice, counsel and once highly novel, but now industry-standard, transaction structures, including:
• hybrid for-profit / non-profit business vehicles designed to create powerful social impact;
• innovative investment funds and special purpose entities tailored for flexibility for investors and investment managers;
• cryptographic coin and cryptographic token minting and trading;
• hybrid / strategic intellectual property rights sharing agreements, partnerships and joint ventures;
• efficient and responsive modular term documentation formats designed to optimize vision alignment and expedite issue resolution;
• information litigation and strategic intellectual property enforcement and maintenance strategy;
• privacy and data security law and regulation; and
• founder-friendly organization, governance, financing and exit strategies for emerging and established companies.
Clients approach us to handle some of their most complex and demanding “transactions of first impression” because they appreciate our grounded objectivity and covet our groundbreaking creativity.
Our firm organizes and operates as an agile collective of partner and special counsel-led teams of smart legal creatives. We leanly staff matters based on expertise and effectiveness and routinely draw upon our formidable global network of strategic partners in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and beyond. As a result, our capabilities are expansive, our efficiency is legendary, and our responsiveness is unsurpassed.
Our disruptive approach to corporate law attracts talented and entrepreneurial lawyers whose professional and personal experiences shatter the mold of the “basic lawyer,” including those with driving careers in parallel to their law practice, outspoken advocates for human rights, entrepreneurs and founders of innovative startups and non-profits, and venture capital advisers and investors.
Above all our lawyers are united by an uncommon passion for architecting solutions and achieving objective results for our clients in complex matters that demand the utmost degree of legal creativity.